BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Nov 29, 2009

livin my life at a hundred miles per hour

Itunes should be getting sick of playing : Never Leave You - Tinchy Strider ft Amelle Berrabah

Ive got a theory that how much my blog is updated is in relation to how happening my life is.
The more happening my life, the more it gets updated, whereas the more i rot at home the more my blog rots along with me wtf...

And at this moment..im done recovering frm partying but my wallet....uhhhh okay nvm.
Staying at home over the weekend has been kinda nice for a change..
Caught up with lots of sleep and...errr... more sleep =p
But its kinda annoying having the thought of your results coming out soon..
the fear of failing and having to repeat a subject is starting to get to me.
psychology and media studies especially!
and i think that fear is slowly growing as it gets closer to dec 4th..
its now at the point where im getting nightmares bout it wtf...
pathetic innit...meh!

anyhows its wierd how ppl, or more like how I see the holidays to be awesome and all.
but its actually just a period where most of the time spent studying...
okayyyy time spent TRYING to study..is spent doing nothing productive unless you get a job.
but yea...most of it is spent at home..bumming, trying to keep yourself occupied..
the only good thing bout having holidays are that you can go out minus the nagging..
yea...going out 3-4 times a day without getting nagged!
i still get nagged....but for other reasons.*coughspeedingcough*
sigh...im scared shitless mate! i dont fucking wanna fail =(
gahhh!

okay i think ive annoyed you guys enough...
kaythxbai!