BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Dec 3, 2009

Sell your words for what they're worth!

Mannn am i glad i passed all my subs =)
Didnt do as badly as i expected!

Anyhows dont you ever get fed up of being told the same thing over and over again,
and in the end it doesnt happen?
Ever get sick and tired of hearing stuff ppl say
i.e...
Owh we'll talk bout it after your exams, gotta let me see your results first.
or
owh sure, dont fail anything and we'll see.

Oh yea i get that alot. ALOT!
Most of it from my dad.
Im just fed up of him telling me shit and in the end he keeps pushing it on and on...
i got back my results and told him bout em..
no response.. okay so i assumed its fine then...
the moment i asked him 'when you getting me a car'
he starts telling me shit and expects me to swallow it up..

Mannn im just soo fucking cut right now.
if he gives me anymore shit i'll fucking snap back at him!!
i believe in keeping your words.
if you arent willing to live up to what you say then dont say it.
meh...
So much rubbish yet not abit of truth to be found.

I find things people say without placing any thoughts or emotions
worthless..
very worthless..
so the next time you wanna say something mean it and keep to it.
cause im getting fed up with ppl who do otherwise and think its gonna be alright.
yea well if u wanna try me, just wonder how alright you'll be after im done with you.
ill abuse you verbally, physically, mentally, and emotionally
and ill do it so badly that you'd be peeing the truth out of every single orifice in your body!

okay okay *deep breaths*
lol angry doh =P
neways im glad to still be alive after almost dying from anticipation of getting my results..
sighhh
okaylah thats bout it wtf
kaythxbai!