BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Nov 22, 2009

fuck my life, give me hope, my life is average..

Okayyy so i actually intended to sleep till dinner,
but me aunt just had to decide to make a cake!
mannn...the sound of the mixer is soooo flippin annoying i'd go clubbing baby seals if i could make it stop!
so yea i didn't get to sleep and now i'm not sleepy anymore! *sighs*
geezzzzz!!!! sibeh annoyed la!!!

Anyways i read a mate's post on his blog bout how ppl talk on msn..
and i wonder if anyone could help me out frm personal experience or whatever,
why would you ask someone to "take k" when you actually mean "take care"!
does it seem like you care if you ask a friend to induce themselves with ketamine?
if u really did care you'd take the HUMONGOUS effort to write "care" instead of "k"..
dumbshits -___-

onto other things.. things are starting to get dull...anyone wanna lepak pls buzz me =(
if i stay at home..ill just lock myself in my room and watch old movies n tv series over and over and over and over.......again!
o yeah...results are gonna be out on dec 4th....fml!!!
so little time left =x
anyone wanna hang out wtf?
o yea and to my uni mates....
IM NOT AS HAPPENING AS YOU THINK I AM!!!!

*sigh* okay thennn...
kaythxbai!