BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jul 17, 2009

Sedated

Tuning into Walter Reed by Michael Penn

So after getting my results and having those few joyous moments basking in my success,
things go back to the way they were.
yes i definately am relieved that im gonna be spending 2 more years in uni instead of selling dvds at some dodgy shop in sg. wang wtf.
But i was hoping there was going to be more to it than just swift fleeting happiness.
Maybe a small, lingering sensation of satisfaction or maybe a lasting sting of elation..
Yet somehow i think i dont have the privilage to truly enjoy these feelings..
I just wonder where lasting happiness can be found..
cause i know that that is what's missing.

Anyways im off to bum around in my room with the song on repeat.

Tell now what more do you need,
take me to walter reed tonight,
Baby, i've lost the will for fighting..
Okay, super 7 emo dy! ciao.