BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aug 9, 2009

Cheap and cheerful!

Cant seem to sleep..
and i ended up sittin in front of my comp,
in the dark..wtf
The huge ass mosquito in my room is starting to be a huge annoyance as well..
oh and i think its following me..and i cant seem to kill it wtf!!

Anyways, assignments are on their way..
hopefully the provide enough distraction so i dont go thinking too much bout stuff.
either that or i start slitting my wrists with a straw and end up with broken straws and burns on my wrists -.-
or i could join a gym and end up a gym junkie doin steroids and start bein a masochist lol

Hmmm...
sometimes i annoy myself..
yes..it does happen..
and yes i know i hou mou liu at times =.=

oh and apparently watching top gear helps me sleep...
nothing like watching a middle aged man chase sheeps on a car track..
or hearing the lousy reviews of cheap cars..

mmkay nights!