BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jul 23, 2009

FML

Shuyi just made me realise something..
The manager of my course who's a guy acts really nice around guys.
He's usually all dulan and shit when dealing with girls but its a WHOLE different story when it comes to dudes.
I just noticed that he's always really nice and all when i go to see him.
What's worst is he REMEMBERS MY NAME!!
holyasscakes!! outta hundreds of students he remembers my name!!
and he doesnt even remember the name of a huge friend of mine, who is easier to notice cuz he's HUGE la wtf..
Plus he's so busy and all..
How to remember names wor?
I am SO FREAKED OUT right now!!!
and shuyi's making things worst by telling me that she notices he's got a certain smile when he talks to me wtf!

Maybe i should go make a post on fmylife.com

Today i noticed that my course manager at uni treats guys really nice and all but out of all the students he remembers my name and is happy whenever i go to see him. My friend thinks he's got a thing for me. FML

=.= how la you tell me??